Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Little Things

It's going to be a long winter if I'm already taking pictures in my house. I'm going to run out of material - fast! It just seems like I've had so much going on I haven't just taken the time lately to get out and see what's out there.
This is a cabinet I have with little things that don't seem to fit anywhere else. There's angels, odds and ends of shakers, rabbits, patriotic figures and eggs. One day I was dusting this and it suddenly occurred to me that I had a lot of eggs! Egg vases, egg shakers, egg figurines, egg egg cups. Hmmmm?
Peace, Diane

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Diane,
I remember egg cups when we were kids, and mom would make soft boiled eggs, and we would use our egg cup to eat them. I wonder what ever happened to them? They were so pretty. Your cabinet looks so pretty!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

The pictures of your house make me want come for a visit.I love all that pretty glass ware.

Jill said...

It sounds like you really like eggs, lol.You always have so much to photograph in your house and cottage.
I hope our winter isn't to long or I won't have anything left to photograph in my small space.
Have a great evening Diane.
Jill.
Oh and my new blog is not going to replace my current one...just trying something different with the long nights ahead of us.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I have an angel collection also, Diane. But--mine stays tucked away all year until Christmas. Wish I had room to leave it out year-round!!!! I'd love to see you cabinet for your special little things!!!! NEAT!