Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Glitteratti

Thanks so much for your input about the Christmas tree. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has space issues in my home. I got some great ideas from you, too.

I'm digging out all my shiny sparkly stuff. I seem to accumulate it. I'm not sure you would call it hoarding but I don't use it much. I collect it for packages and decorating but then I don't use it for that, I just put it on my workbench and admire it. Is that hoarding?????

I'm hoping that you have all had an enjoyable holiday and if you went shopping yesterday that you're still with us. God bless you, Diane

3 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Looks like you will find all kinds of uses for that shiny/sparkly stuff!!!!! Neat!!!!

I'm not a shopper (unlike most females)... SO--I stay totally away from the malls and stores on the Friday after Thanksgiving. My hubby loves it--since I'm not out spending money!!! ha

Jayne said...

LOL Diane. You could not PAY me to go shopping on Black Friday! :c) Glad you resolved your tree place issue.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Diane, We'll be out-of-town for a few days. Read my today's blog. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Betsy