Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Peace to You

This morning while I was re-reading a passage in Romancing the Ordinary by Sarah Ban Breathnach a phrase captured my attention
All shall be well
All shall be well
Later as I was reading your blogs over my second cup of coffee the same phrase jumped out at me
All shall be well

All through the day whenever I thought of that phrase I was filled with a beautiful sense of peace

And so, dear blogging friends, I pass it on to you
All shall be well

God bless you, Diane

5 comments:

Jayne said...

And so it shall... :c)

Sherry said...

Sarah Ban Breathnach is one of my favuorite authors..simply because she reminds us what is special and important in life. Reminds us how to be "good" to ourselves. And Romancing the Ordinary is one of my favourites..I've read all of her books many, many times over. Thanks for sharing this Diane.

SweetAnnee said...

Oh I love it..
All shall be well
and it is here my dear.
lovingly..Deena

Jill said...

What a lovely saying and We shall be well! This quote will stay with me each day.
Jill.

Laurie said...

Thanks Diane,
I needed that. Yes it shall, I have faith that it will be. Thank-you for sharing!
Laurie