Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Haircut



Not me, him. He was getting so long and shaggy and just the other night my husband said, "I sure wish we could find somebody to groom him." Grrrr. He knows I'm the one who who grooms Rascal, for better or worse. Rascal's a good little boy and tries very hard to be patient. It didn't turn out too bad, a little uneven in places but my rates are good. Rascal was so happy to be done with his hairdo that he ran from one end of the house to the other throwing his toys in the air and shaking them. When I told him to jump up in the chair so I could take his picture, he made a flying leap and sat there like this for about two seconds and then he was off running again. I hope it makes him feel good, he seems like it. God bless, Diane

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Beautiful job Diane, what a cutie!! Can you come to MI and do mine!? :)

Jayne said...

Great job Diane!

My Vintage Studio said...

You did a great job! Just love watching our pets go crazy with their toys when excited...now that shows how much you get invloved with your pets! lol

Came over from Deena's blog for a visit!

Name: Amanda said...

He looks blonder! What a cutie. Give him a scratch for his "sister". Love you, Bean