Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Moving Right Along


Ordinarily I wouldn't show you this mess but I think you'll understand. This is the progress so far on my new studio/home office.
Habitat for Humanity has a store here where people donate just about anything but a lot of building materials. We went down there today and I got just about everything I needed to put my room together. We got 2 filing cabinets to hold a door which we also got. Then I found 2 raised shelf things which I will fill with more stuff. All for $23.00.
The little dresser doesn't look too good but I've been dragging it around for a long time waiting for the perfect place and it's going to be my computer desk. (It's going to get painted) My dear husband installed an electrical outlet for the computer. He even took me out for supper because we both worked so hard on it today. I'll be settled soon. I really hope you've had a beautiful day. God bless you, Diane

1 comment:

Jayne said...

I think that space is just perfect Diane! The little desk will be adorable with a coat of paint. Ya done good!