Pinecones and Roses

Monday, September 8, 2008

Computer Nightmares

I took the old computer into my office/studio and today we purchased a new one for my husband. Easy you say! Now we're in the middle of trying to figure out cords, telephone lines, and dsl routers. A little while ago he turned the thing off in frustration and said, "let's just wait till we're fresh in the morning". Now he's out there working on it again. The sad part about it is that when we buy another one in 5 or 6 years we're going to have to go through the same thing again - only everything will have changed!! God bless you, Diane

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Not fun, nope. Good luck this morning Diane! Drink your coffee before you start! ;c)

Jill said...

All this new technology, lol.I leave everything to hubby as I am useless that way. I know about computers, he doesn't except to play poker.
Have a great day Diane!