Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sharing Some Creations




My favorite shop downtown, Lily Rose, is a little boutique with scrumptious little things, beaded shawls, candles, gorgeous blouses, art and the proprieter is a lovely doll of a girl. She purchased a chair from me when I had my antique store and it's one of her props which she says she will never sell. It is an old French chair with crackled gold legs and a silk seat. The back was broken when I found it so I just constructed a wreath for the back of the chair. It has flowers and vines and Sherry has added some of her own things and it's really quite fun. The other day when I stopped in she asked me to create some things for her if I wanted to. I made these two and I'm working on some patriotic ones for the 4th of July (I'm trying to hurry). Just thought I'd give you a sneak preview.
God bless you, Diane

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Those are neat Diane! I am playing "catch up" today with my blog reading. It's so easy to get behind with so many wonderful blogs!