Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our Days


So teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90:12
Sometimes I don't think that my days are numbered by the Lord. I know it but I go on thinking that I have all the time in the world, to be healthy, to create, to see someone. Our days are numbered and I think we are to make the very best out of each one that we can, don't you.
In Our Daily Bread www.rbc.org/odb.shtml that was exactly the devotional for the day. It likened our day to a mosaic of snapshots. Hope you had a beautiful mosaic. God bless you, Diane

1 comment:

Jayne said...

It's so hard to be cognizant of the details in our days, but we should be counting every moment as one we can't have again. Blessings to you too Diane and have a beautiful day.