Pinecones and Roses

Monday, July 28, 2008

Computer Bug



A real one. When I was at the keyboard this morning I just happened to notice this computer bug who had slipped in somehow and was trying to corrupt the.........wire?

We're starting to see a lot of grasshoppers like this one and it helps if I keep things watered and damp. They seem to prefer munching on hot, dry plants. So a little water is easy.

Today I got my chores done so I could do art all afternoon. It's heaven to just be able to create. I was on the website Love Letters........as in I love letters (I can't seem to bring us that link, sorry) and she had envelopes made out of magazine pages so I had to try it. They're addictive. Now I have to make some cards. Later I'll take a picture of them, they really turned out quite pretty. Hope you've been having a beautiful day. God bless you, Diane

1 comment:

Jayne said...

LOL Diane! When I saw the name of the post, I thought, "Uh-oh, poor Diane" until I saw the "bug!"