Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

These Amazing Times


Being away from home these last few days I'm ashamed to admit that I missed my computer SO much. I have come to feel like part of a little community with my blogging friends both on this blog and photoblog. It's wonderful that though we may feel isolated in the part of the world where we live we can still feel connected to a whole group of friends.
We have the computer set up in a small all purpose room. When family or friends visit everyone is huddled around it looking at pictures or showing each other something. I'm beginning to think that we're going to have to rethink the concept of that room into a theatre or at least several comfortable chairs. It seems to be the new hearth.
Here is a picture of Amanda checking her husband's blog while she's here visiting. Brenda is onlooking.
This is just an amazing age!
For those of you who expressed concern and prayers for my husband -thank you so much. He's doing fine. It would be nice if these tests really gave you answers but it seems that they just cause more questions sometimes. God bless you, Diane

2 comments:

Jayne said...

It truly is amazing how the computer has created it's own little community of people who share similar interests and connect in so many ways. My mom resisted for a while, but now, I think you could take every TV out of the house, just leave her computer alone. :c) Glad your hubby is doing OK.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.