Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Little Potpourri






While we were driving in the country today I was trying to get a picture of Canadian geese on this pond. My husband was driving and I have the camera in front of my face. All of a sudden here is this antelope standing right by the fence just waiting for me to take his picture. Quite a handsome fellow, isn't he. They aren't this trusting as a rule and I'm wondering if he might be someone's pet. Or maybe we surprised him as much as he surprised me.




Here are the Canadian geese, I think if you enlarge it you can see the babies.













This is a little bit better picture of the geese at another place.
Hope you're having a nice weekend.
God bless you, Diane

1 comment:

Jayne said...

What an expressive face he has! Great shot Diane, and very cute geese! Hope you have a great day too. :c)