Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Apple Blossom Time

I remember my mother singing -

I'll be with you in apple blossom time,
I'll be with you to change your name to mine,
Someday in May....I'll come and say
"Happy the bride that the sun shines on today"

What a wonderful wedding it will be
what a wonderful day for you and me
church bells will chime - you will be mine
In apple blossom time.

That was Mother and Daddy's song. It's a wonderful song, isn't it.

I really appreciate all of my sweet friends who regularly visit my little blog. Please bear with me, I'm trying to add links for friends but I'm self-taught and progress is v..e....r....y slow. I think I'm getting there. I DO appreciate you so much as your dear blogs are an encouragement and joy in my day. God bless you, Diane

1 comment:

Jayne said...

I love the apple blossoms! Sweet song. :c)

You are doing great Diane. Be patient with yourself and learn as you go.