Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Nook

Come on back to my workshop or studio or as I call it - my nook. I think nook is a cozy little word that describes the place where I create things with paper and fabric and glue, trips back into time with books and photos. It's only about 5 ft. by 8 ft. but it holds everything I need to entertain myself for hours. Doesn't it look enticing to you, too?

I have my sewing machine in the corner on a beautiful little table with a tiny little chair tucked under it. There's no way I can get myself folded down into that so I have to move my machine to the workbench to sew. I don't sew much, though, so it works out fine. And it looks divine.



I love this inspiration board above my workbench. I like the idea so much I have one in my kitchen, too, over my sink since there is no window there. However, I'm not terribly inspired in my kitchen so I just put pretty things.

Well, I hope I've inspired you a little.

Until next time, God bless you,


Diane

No comments: