Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Poor Little Car

I hope to put mostly cheerful, uplifting things on here but I want to share with you what happened to me today...................................................



We had a beautiful snowstorm this morning. I say beautiful because it was just like a Christmas card. I went to the Salvation Army to do a little thrifting. My little dog goes with me and waits in the car. After a while and a few found treasures I came out to get into the car and the side of it was smashed in!!! Someone had backed up and backed into it! It took a couple seconds to register in my brain what had happened. THEN I saw his tracks. That's one thing about snow - tracks can be very telling. I called the police and my husband and checked on my little dog who is all right. There was splatters from wet streets but ALL of that mud is what he knocked off from his. It is a 2005 Toyota Corolla and it was a brand new car to me. He left the scene - hit and run!!!
God's blessings to you,
Diane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened! Thank goodness your sweet furbaby is okay though... (((hugs)))

xo,
Kim

Cindy said...

Oh thats horrible! Too bad someone didn't see him hit you!