Pinecones and Roses

Friday, April 25, 2008

Behind the Door

I've been working on this project for some time and I haven't gotten anywhere. As you can see at this time I have tall white bookshelves behind the bathroom door. My husband installed an electrical outlet so that I could put a little lamp there and create a dresser atmosphere. I love to have a low lamp burning when I take a bath or even when you come and go. The lamp is too enclosed right now. So I've been looking for something I can replace the bookshelves with (shorter bookshelves, or an antique piece). Then I'll find some decorative shelves for above it. I know that if I wait long enough I will find exactly the piece I want AT the price I want to pay - like $10.00! So I prowl the Salvation Army and I watch the garage sales. I say watch because it's been too cold here to go out at 7:30 in the A.M. I don't want it THAT bad!! It's fun to wait and see what's going to appear. I'll keep you posted.

Until next time,

God bless you, Diane

No comments: