Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome to my world............

I have so much to visit with you about. Where do we start? When you stop to visit my blog I want you to feel very welcome. Some days I want to take you for a stroll around my garden and talk about the flowers, perhaps sitting down in my little cottage with me and pretending that we are little girls having a cup of tea. Other days we will take a hike up a mountain trail and study the wildlife and smell the sagebrush and feel the mountain wind on our faces. I want to share my art with you, and books and having a beautiful life. Some days our homes will be our subject, how we find a treasure at the thrift shop or garage sale and drag it home and make it a beloved belonging with a little paint and lace. There's so much to share. Please join me.

No comments: